Foreign Investment Allowances
Each South African tax payer can apply to invest R10 million per annum overseas. In order to be able to invest offshore it is necessary to apply to the South African Revenue Authorities for a tax clearance for foreign investment.
We are able to arrange to apply for a tax clearance certificate for overseas investments. Our service will include the following:
- We will arrange to obtain all information.
- Arrange and co-ordinate to collect and gather all information required.
- Arrange for clients to sign all documentation.
- Submit applications to South African Revenue Services (SARS) and follow up to arrange issue of tax clearances for foreign investment allowances.
- Arrange to collect the clearances from SARS and deliver by hand to your Bank to enable the transaction to be completed.